Terms of Service
Here in this document you will find the terms and conditions of use for Iraq Serv services.
Terms of Service in Iraq Serv
- Your connection with Iraq Serv is encrypted and secure using the HTTPS protocol to protect sensitive information sent over the Internet, so no one but the specified recipient will be able to read it.
- The amendment to your personal account or some of its important information may require confirmation of identity via SMS text messages or phone calls.
- When completing the registration process in Iraq Serv, you will receive a message containing the password for your account. Keeping your account information confidential and safe is your responsibility first and foremost, and you also bear full responsibility for any activities that take place through your account, and you must contact us when you discover Any unauthorized access to your account or any account hacking process, Iraq Serv is not obligated to compensate for any losses resulting from failure to achieve this item.
- Maintaining the customer’s personal data completely and in complete confidentiality and will not be disclosed to any party except for the competent government agencies.
- The response to tickets takes 5 minutes and a maximum of 24 hours.
- The technical support provided by Iraq Serv services is only limited to network and servers problems and does not include the content on the site.
- The customer’s information is for registration and account creation only, and we will not sell it to others or use it for anything.
Transfer to Iraq Serv:
- The technical support team at Iraq Serv is making every effort to help you transfer your site to us, the transfer we provide as a free service to our customers, but we do not guarantee the validity or availability of the site’s work or the estimated time to complete the transfer process. Each hosting company is configured differently and some of them save data and backups in a way. Custom or inconsistent with general standards, which makes the transfer very difficult in the absence of some data.
- The final responsibility falls on the client to confirm that the site works properly after the completion of the transfer process and tests it to detect any possible errors.
- In some cases and sometimes we are unable to help you with the transfer process from your old host.
- Iraq Serv provides a control panel for multilingual domains that support Arabic, integrated into the customer’s account on the Iraq Serv website.
- The registered domains are not subject to refund, change or cancellation, and any value for the domains will be deducted from the amount paid when subscribing to the rest of Iraq Serv services in the event of a request for retrieval.
- You will receive alerts to remind you of the expiration date of the domain and the remaining period until it expires and invite you to renew the domain to avoid losing it.
- If the domain is not renewed during the grace period, it will be suspended from work and the visitor may be transferred to a default page that shows that the site is not working and the page may also display some ads.
- You can obtain the EPP code for any domain you registered with us at any time without referring to us, through your control panel with us.
- You have the right to renew the domain during the grace period, which reaches 30 days from the date of the domain’s expiration.
- You acknowledge and agree that upon the expiration of the domain, it may be made available for public registration by the domain registrar.
- We are committed to protecting your account and the domains it contains against unauthorized changes, in some cases we may need to confirm the identity to complete the transfer process or change the account that owns the domain.
- We are committed to maintaining and solving any technical problems related to our servers. We do not provide a free technical support service for the website with its software codes, templates, content management systems, and plugins.
- We provide unlimited bandwidth consumption without requiring any additional fees.
- Iraq Serv reserves the right to block or stop any services that prove their use or the involvement of its IP address in any illegal activities such as (SPAM, DDoS attacks).
- Torrent software is not allowed to run on shared hosting plans.
- Iraq Serv reserves the right to suspend all websites and hosting services for scheduled maintenance and updates to ensure the highest quality of service provided.
- It is strictly forbidden to use programs (IRC, Proxy, SSH, Telnet) or any other scripts that may form great pressure on the server as a result of their programming nature or the presence of a defect in their programmatic code, if any program is found consuming server resources, we may ask the client Delete it and we have the right to delete it without any prior warning.
- We provide specific resources for hosting services. If these resources are consumed or skipped, the site may be stopped automatically or manually, and you will have to upgrade to a higher hosting plan that suits your site’s requirements.
- You agree and are aware that the resources of the hosting services are limited due to the limitations of the physical technology as well as the nature of any service that shares the resources, the user must be aware that the server technology determines the resources that your site can use, for example but not limited to (processor, memory size, Access speed, disk space).
Bills and Refunds:
- In our endeavor to provide the best services and protect our customer’s rights, we guarantee you to recover your money within 30 days from the date of subscription when there is a defect or failure on our part, exclusively in shared hosting services and resellers.
- Iraq Serv reserves the right to suspend any services due to delay in paying their renewal dues, and we are not responsible for any damages or loss of data as a result of that.
- Licenses: for example, but not limited to (WHMCS, cPanel, vBulletin, …..), their value cannot be returned or canceled.
- Bank deposits and transfers that are 90 days old and their owner has not communicated with the company to follow up on his request. He is not entitled to demand them no matter what, and he is not entitled to demand the company for any service.
- You must contact the technical support team if you face any problem with the service provided to you, before requesting any cancellation or refund.
- The refund amount does not include any administrative fees, technical support services costs, or setup and configuration fees.
- Any requests for refund or cancellation must be made through our ticketing system.
- Accounts banned as a result of violating the terms of service are not eligible to recover the value of any services.
- Fees may be imposed on amounts that are refunded through certain payment methods, for example but not limited to (bank transfers, Western Union), and these fees will be deducted from the value of the refund amount.
- Fees paid for the company’s services are not returned for any reason, unless the company refuses to provide the service.
- The customer is responsible for paying remittance fees, and work will not be carried out on a service whose dues have not been fully paid.
Prohibited Content and Activities:
- It is strictly prohibited to use Iraq Serv services in any websites that are offensive to all religions in any way.
- It is prohibited to use the Iraq Serv services for songs, movies, series, video and audio chat, or sites that rely on the webcam communication system.
- It is prohibited to publish any pornographic, adult, defamatory, racist, terrorist or destructive content, as well as any content that violates intellectual property rights.
- It is prohibited to use IraqServ services on sites that promote drugs, weapons, and gambling services.
- It is prohibited to publish or circulate any content that violates the law of any country or local legislation.
- Sites dedicated to discussions of hacking activities, phishing and counterfeiting methods, or distributing software and hacking tools are prohibited.
- It is prohibited to use IraqServ services in websites that contain hate speech and racism.
- Prohibit the use of any software / codes for the purpose of depleting server resources and harming the sites hosted on it.
- It is strictly prohibited to use IraqServ services in any activities that may cause service interruption or damage to our servers or any networks and servers of other companies, for example but not limited to (DDOS attacks – or any other malicious software).
- The use of programs and scripts on the server must be licensed, and whoever violates this, his site will be closed until the license is granted (in the event that his site is notified).
- Iraq Serv reserves the right to terminate any account proving its involvement in any prohibited activities at any time (with / or without) prior notification to the client, and depending on the circumstances of the matter, Iraq Serv may resort to contacting law enforcement authorities and cooperate fully with them with any resulting investigation About that.
- The customer can cancel the service at any time, but the amounts paid for the remaining period of the customer are not refunded.
- This agreement is a binding contract for all users of IraqServ services, and the customer agrees and acknowledges and agrees with all that is contained in it.
- Iraq Serv is committed to respecting customers during any communications between them and the company’s employees. Insulting any employee of the company may lead to banning your account and we have the right to take any legal measures against you.
- In the event that the customer does not renew the service or write to us before the renewal date, the service will be automatically terminated from the system.
- In the event that the client violates that, this agreement shall be submitted to the Iraqi judiciary or the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to settle any dispute between the customer and the company.
Iraq Serv reserves the right to amend the terms of the Privacy and Use Agreement at any time. You must review this agreement periodically to learn about the changes.
Last update: Wednesday, 01/12/2010
Have any questions?
Our team is always ready to answer your inquiry.